Friday, July 22, 2011

Things I would rather do than have my wisdom tooth removed

1. Swim

2. Bike

3. Run

4. Eat ice cream--wait, I get to do that!

Really, I have tried to make the best of it. I got in a solid 3000yd swim before I got my tooth pulled. Then, headed home, where I told george to buy me ice cream so that I could maintain my soft food diet.

George came back with protein shakes we love:

4 kind of awesome soup, including my favorite store-bought vegetarian comfort soup:

4 kind of frozen treats!

Publix Blueberry Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt

Edy's Coconut Cream Popsicles


and the grand finale that ALMOST makes it worth it to have to sit around and let my stupid mouth heal

Talenti Belgian Dark Chocolate Gelato

Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

If you have a reason to not care how many calories and fat you are eating. Those are your guys. Incredible. George called the caramel one "exquisite." Seriously.


Then, I was really busy watching Harry Potter 5, 6, and 7.1 yesterday. My little prize for getting all of this stupid dental work done is clearly: 1. Ice cream, and 2. Harry Potter 7.2


So, one more day of sitting around, and then as long as I feel good, I have a big weekend of training--and my 10th high school reunion.

By the way, I borrowed every picture this time...because I am tired and my mouth hurts :-)

1 comment:

  1. 5. Clean the bathroom
    6. Cut the grass
    7. Churn Butter

    Hope you are able to get back to it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete