Monday, January 16, 2012

Meet My Double Ironman Crew Part 1

Before my double ironman next month, I am going to post up interviews with my few awesome crew! I have seen others do this, so I know I am stealing it. I think that they are working as hard as me to get me ready for a successful race.

I am going to start with my amazing husband George.

 Without any further wait, here is my husband, George:


1. Give a quick introduction of yourself:
I'm George, your husband.  Nice to meet you.

2. How do you know Kacie?
We met when she was working at GHP in 2006.  We went for a walk together with our friend Marcie.

3. What is your favorite type of ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked.

4. If you could fill an empty swimming pool with anything, what would it be?
Motivation.

5. What is your greatest athletic accomplishment?
Winning the first Crisman Memorial 5K (2003)

6. What is one "creepy crawly" animal that you can't stand?
I am simultaneously scared of and fascinated by snakes.

7. Give us 3 words to describe you:

Hardworking, patient, curious 

8. If you were stranded on a desert island, who would you bring with you?
Kacie

9. If you could only eat 1 meal every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
beans, rice, tortillas, salsa, and cheese

10. Do you have any secret talents? Party tricks? Hilarious jokes?  Tell us!
Parallel parking, picking the right toolbooth, and pill swallowing.

11. If you were given a yaht, what would you name it?
Kacie  (like Jenny in Forrest Gump)

12. What do you think is the worst Halloween candy?
Candy corns.

13. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Fly.

14. If you were a professional wrestler, what would your stage name be?
One of the most famous pro wrestlers of all time was Gorgeous George, so that one's taken.  I can picture myself as part of a tag team called the Young Money Gettas.  We would be two skinny, nerdy white guys who acted like gangsta rappers.  My name would be G. Money D.  My finishing move would be the Night Train--as inspired by our local fire truck--where I would just run through my opponent.

15.  Crunchy peanut butter or creamy?
Creamy.

16. Would you rather spend a month is Antarctica or Death Valley?
Death Valley

17. What is your favorite kind of music? (there might be a playlist in the making, so feel free to add all you want!!)
Pop

18. What is your next athletic adventure?
Ironman Coeur d'Alene, 2012

19. If Kacie were to make a treat during her taper, what would you like to have around for 24+ hours during the race?
Diet Coke.  But if you're making something . . . those homemade protein bars with cherries.  

20.  What are you most looking forward to on the crewing adventure with Kacie?
Watching Kacie finish.  

4 comments:

  1. How super duper cute are you Kacie!!! Love it. And George creamy PB is the only way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally spelled YACHT wrong...just saying. I'm super excited for you and G. Money D. (yes; I'm calling him that from now on) to kick ass in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's too funny Kacie! :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! My favorite answer is #8. My least favorite is #12 - I mean, seriously, how can you not love candy corn?

    ReplyDelete