Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Join My Team!

I have been incredibly lucky this year to race with Team Trakkers Age Group Team!!

I have been supported by amazing sponsors!

I have met incredible friends through my teammates!

AND--I have raced Rev3 Races and loved them!





 Well, we are turning into Team Rev3 next year!


If you want to be a part of the fun, we are taking applications. 


This is truly an incredible group of people and triathletes. 


Join us if you want to race Rev3 Races and are enjoy social media. And if you like to be with really awesome athletes, make new friends, and race fantastic races!


Here's the website to apply!


1 comment:

  1. I applied. The team is full of such great people and the ideas of inclusiveness and fun that Rev3 projects really made me want to do it. Mandy was kind enough to pass along all the info, and I hope to see you all at the races next year even if I dont make the team, but I really hope I do.

    ReplyDelete