Monday, September 19, 2011

Post Cedar Point Recovery!

There are stages of my recovery from a 140.6

1. Euphoria! I went back to the finish line to dance and cheer!

2. Pain--getting up the next morning is HARD! Ouch Ouch Ouch!

3. Sleepy. Getting out of bed the following morning is even harder! I wanted to sleep for days.

4. Hungry. Lots of cake and ice cream were consumed.  Oh, and it was my birthday, which warranted EXTRA cake and ice cream!


5. Omigosh I have SO much work to do from being away from work! AH!

6. Ok, tired of sitting around, time to start training again. But 30 minutes sounds like plenty right now.

7. Meet with coach for the game plan for IM Cozumel. Less than 10 weeks left!

8. Book travel arrangements for IM Cozumel! There are ONLY less than 10 weeks left.

9. Use spare moments to make final decision about a race I have been considering for a long long time.

10. Register for a double ironman.

:-)

3 comments:

  1. What???? Even crazier than I thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me... can't wait to follow the next journey! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy. Yup haha.

    Can't wait to see you finish IM Cozumel!!! That was our actual race we wanted to do. Logistics (and a 45 minute drive from home) steered us to Rev3 though.

    Good luck with getting right back into training! I miss the long weekend rides already haha. Been replaced with house work and walking the dogs though ;)

    ReplyDelete